Sometimes I just crave a good hamburger and nothing else will do. I LOVE this burger. I got the inspiration from my aunt Becky. She made these delicious burgers for everyone on Memorial Day and she told me there were bits of bacon crumbled up in the meat. I just about died when I heard that. She also put slices of avocado on top, but I prefer mashed avocado. So here is my take on this delicious burger.
1/2 onion chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
8 slices of cooked bacon
2 cloves garlic
Pinch of salt and pepper
1 pound grass fed beef
1 1/2 mashed avocados
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon cumin
1. Cook the bacon in a pan until crispy. Let cook and crumble up in a medium bowl.
2. Dispose of bacon grease and wipe pan clean. Caramelize onion in olive oil. Add caramelized onions to bowl with bacon.
3. Add to the bowl the ground beef, minced garlic, pinch of salt and pepper. Mix together and form 4 patties. Cook on medium heat until desired doneness.
4. Mash avocado and mix in 1/8 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon cumin.
5. Toast the buns on the pan and assemble the burgers with mashed avocado, tomatoes slices and sprouts. Enjoy
Kennedy Cole@KCole's Creative Corner says
YUM!! Nothing beats a good ole’ burger topped with that delicious guacamole! And especially when it has bacon on it! Bacon makes everything delicious!
Thanks Kennedy! Bacon makes everything better : )